KOHI MOVIE started of life as a Web based browser accessing TV SHOWS & MOVIES in HD and SD. Now it has been ported to KODI by Sam who has done a great job. I expect this add on to develop so you may want to get this installed NOW!
You can watch the VIDEO GUIDE & HOW TO INSTALL HERE or scroll down for the written instructions.
We recommend that will all third party KODI ADD ONS that you use a VPN. This will keep your identity confidential and allow you to access add ons that might be GEO locked to a particular Country. We have found that the FASTEST and MOST SECURE VPN IS IPVANISH You can get more details about there very good service as well as receiving substantial discounts HERE
How to install KOHI MOVIE Add on in Kodi 17 Krypton
- Make sure you have Kodi 17 Krypton downloaded.
- HOME Screen > Add-ons > Settings cog > Enable Unknown Sources.
- BACK to HOME screen > Settings cog > File Manager > Add Source.
- Enter https://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub in the top box > Enter .streamhub in the bottom box > OK. (the full stop will lift the source to the top of the zip file list)
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser
- Install from zip file > .streamhub > repository.streamhub.zip.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Install from repository > Stream Hub repository > Video add-ons > Kohi > Install.
- Kohi is now installed and ready to use.
- The Add-on can now be opened from HOME screen > Add-Ons > Kohi.
This add-on is a third party add-on and is NOT supported by the Kodi/XBMC foundation.